- 25.00 - 50.00 INR
- 1-3Y Years
The high quality Erythromycin Stearate produced by Shreeji Pharma International is used to treat a number of bacterial infections. Certain bacterial infections can also be prevented with its use. It is referred to as a macrolide antibiotic. This medication prevents bacteria from growing. Antibiotics treat or prevent bacterial infections only. Infections caused by viruses (including colds, flus) cannot be treated. Antibiotics can become ineffective if used unnecessarily.
Technical Specifications :
- Name: Erythromycin stearate
- CAS No.: 643-22-1
- Formula: C37H67NO13.C18H36O2
- Molecular Weight: 1018.40
Applications Or where it is used :
Erythromycin is used to treat infections caused by bacteria, including infections of the respiratory tract, including bronchitis, pneumonia, Legionnaires' disease (a lung infection), and pertussis - a serious form of whooping cough; diphtheria;
How to use :
- It is usually taken before a meal as directed by your physician. You should take this medication on an empty stomach to ensure optimal absorption. Milk or food may be taken if nausea occurs.
- If crushed, it tastes bitter. It is best to swallow the medication whole. Avoid chewing or crushing it.
- Depending on your condition and the response to treatment, your dosage and duration of treatment may vary. The dosage may also vary depending on your child's weight and age.
- Taking this antibiotic at regular intervals will give it the best effect. Keep track of the time you take this medication every day.
Dosage of usage :
Do not take a dose if you forget to take it. In the case of a missed dose near the next dose time, skip it. Follow up as usual. Don't double the dose.
Side effects :
It is possible to experience nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain/cramping, and loss of appetite. These symptoms can be minimized with food consumption. Tell your doctor or pharmacist right away if any of these symptoms persist or worsen.
Warnings and precautions while using this medication :
When you experience serious side effects, especially persistent nausea/vomiting, severe stomach pain, unusual tiredness, muscle weakness, yellowing eyes or skin, dark urine, trouble speaking, blurred vision, drooping eyelids, hearing loss, contact your doctor.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Australia, South America, Western Europe, Africa, Central America, Asia, Eastern Europe, North America
- All India
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road, Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India