Price And Quantity
- 25.00 - 50.00 INR
- Room Temperature
- 280 C (536 F; 553 K)
- slightly Soluble in water, very slightly soluble in ethanol.
- Max 1.0%
- 2 to 5 Years
- Ferrous fumarate is used to treat iron deficiency anemia (a lack of red blood cells caused by having too little iron in the body). It may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Find reddish- orange to reddish brown powder
Ferrous Fumarate Properties:
- CAS No.: 141-01-5
- Formula: C4H2FeO4
- Molecular Weight: 169.90
- Deleted CAS: 871-44-3
- Synonyms: Fumafer;Fumiron;Heferol;Ircon;Iron fumarate (Fe(C4H2O4));Iron(II) fumarate;Orgasal;Toleron;Tolferain;Tolifer;Ferrous Fumarate EP Powder;2-Butenedioicacid (E)-, iron(2+) salt (1:1);Fumaric acid, iron(2+) salt (1:1) (8CI);Cpiron;Erco-Fer;Feostat;Feroton;Ferrone;Ferrotemp;Fersamal;
- EINECS: 205-447-7
- Density: 2.435 g/cm3
- Melting Point:>280 C
- Appearance: orange red to reddish-brown powder with no odor and no taste
- Risk Codes: 36/37/38
- Safety Description: 22-36/37/39
Our team of highly qualified & experienced workforce helps us in offering our clients Ferrous Fumarate. It is a methylcarbamate benzimidazole with a broad-spectrum anthelmintic activity. We use optimum quality compounds sourced from trusted vendors to process this compound. It is used as agent to treat tapeworm infestations in man or animals. It is broad-spectrum nematicide, taenicide and flukicide anthelmintic. It is effective against gastrointestinal & respiratory roundworms tapeworms and adult liver flukes. This compound should be stored in a tight container and placed in a dry and well-ventilated place.
Applications. Or where it is used
Ferrous fumarate is effective in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (a condition caused by the body having insufficient iron).
How to use?
Anemia caused by chronic illness. Anemia can be caused by many diseases, such as cancer, kidney problems, or heart problems. Taking iron and other medicines such as epoetin alfa can help patients with kidney problems and patients undergoing chemotherapy reverse anemia and build red blood cells. Taking iron by mouth is less effective than receiving it intravenously.
Dosage of usage
Initial dose: 600 mg/day ferrous fumarate (200 mg/day elemental iron) 1 to 3 times regularly
- severe stomach pain
- severe nausea or vomiting
- blood or tarry stools
- bright red blood in your stools
Common side effects may include:
- stomach cramps
- constipation, diarrhea
- loss of appetite
- dark-colored stools or urine
Warnings and precautions while using this product
- Avoid eating foods high in fiber while you are taking ferrous fumarate. Raw vegetables, whole grains, and bran all contain high fiber.
- Ferrous fumarate should not be taken within two hours of milk or dairy products.
- Do not take vitamins or minerals that have not been prescribed by a doctor.
- Any indian port
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Drum packing
- Australia, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Africa, Central America, South America, Asia
- All India
- ISO GMP
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road, Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India