Price And Quantity
- 25.00 - 50.00 INR
- Veterinary Raw Materials
- Animal Extract
- Pets, Cattle
- Room Temperature
We are engaged in manufacturing Albendazole in Gujarat, India. Veterinary & human healthcare practitioners use albendazole as a treatment for internal parasites in pets and livestock. Veterinary doctors often prescribe Albendazole for internal parasites, such as roundworms, pinworms, tapeworms, and liver flukes. Albendazole does not have any effect on external parasites. It can be taken by mouth as a tablet, pill, or suspension. Albendazole is not a suitable treatment for agricultural and household pests. Our company currently distributes Albendazole to countries in the Gulf, South East Asia, Africa, the CIS, Latin America, Central America, and Europe.
- Name: Albendazole
- CAS No.: 54965-21-8
- Formula: C12H15N3O2S
- Molecular Weight: 265.33
- Synonyms: Albendazole Bolus/tablet;O-Methyl N-(5-(propylthio)-2-benzimidazolyl)carbamate;Albendazole (CP/USP);Albenza (TN);Eskazole;Vermitan;(5-(Propylthio)-1H-benzimidazol-2-yl)carbamic acid methyl ester;Carbamic acid,[5-(propylthio)-1Hbenzimidazol- 2-yl]-,methyl ester;Methyl 5-(propylthio)-2-benzimidazolecarbamate;SKF-62979;Albendazole [USAN:BAN:INN:JAN];Albendazol [INN-Spanish];Bilutac;Carbamic acid, [5- (propylthio)-1H-benzimidazol-2-yl]-, methyl ester;Albenza;methyl N-(5-propylsulfanyl-3H-benzoimidazol-2-yl)carbamate;Zental;Albendazole (JAN/USP);((Propylthio)-5 1H-benzimidazolyl-2) carbamate de methyle [French];Proftril;[5-(Propythio)-1H-benzimidazol-2-yl]carbamic acid methyl ester;SKF 62979;Prestwick_675;SKandF 62979;Zentel;Albendazole cp2005;
- EINECS: 259-414-7
- Density: 1.3 g/cm3
- Melting Point: 208-210 °C
- Appearance: Colourless crystalline solid
- Risk Codes: 61-36/37/38
- Safety Description: 53-45-37/39-26
- Available Forms: Powder
Introduction of product:
Albandazole API is also called Albendazolum, Albenza, Andazol, Eskazole, and Zentel, is available in the form of powder in white to yellow colour. In anhydrous formic acid, it is freely soluble, whereas ether and methylene chloride are slightly soluble. Albendazole cannot be dissolved in water or alcohol.
How does it work?
Animals such as cattle, sheep, goats, swine, camels, dogs, cats, elephants, and poultry may be treated with albendazole, an anthelmintic. This medication treats a variety of parasitic worm infestations. Albendazole is primarily used in cattle and sheep, but it has also proven effective in cats and dogs. In ratite birds and swine, it is used to flagellate parasites and tapeworms.
Applications Or where it is used:
A worm medication, albendazole is an anthelmintic. Insect larvae (worms) are prevented from multiplying or growing in your body by it. Certain worm infections such as dog tapeworm and pork tapeworm are treated with albendazole.
How to use:
Usually, it is taken twice daily with food. Albendazole is usually taken for 8 to 30 days to treat neurocysticercosis. For cystic hydatid disease, albendazole is usually taken for 28 days followed by a 14-day break, and repeated three times.
Albendazole can cause a variety of side effects, including:
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal liver function test
- Easy bruising or bleeding
- Fever with chills, body aches, or flu-like symptoms
- Fever, sore throat, headache with severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash
- Low white blood cell count
- Acute liver failure
- Acute kidney failure
- Severe low white blood cell count
- Hair loss
- Increased intracranial pressure
- Meningeal signs
- Reduction of red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets
- Spinning sensation (vertigo)
- Low blood platelet count
- Unusual weakness
Warnings and precautions while using this product:
Albendazole is the active ingredient in this medication. You should not take Albenza if you are allergic to albendazole or any other ingredient in this medication.
Keep away from children. In case of overdose, seek immediate medical attention.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1000 Per Day
- 7 Days
- North America, Asia, Australia, Central America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 9000:2015 and DUNS certified.
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India