Price And Quantity
- 85.00 - 90.00 INR
- 85 INR
- 25 or 40 C
- 5 Years
- Soluble in dilute mineral acids and dilute alkali . Insoluble in water and alcohol.
- 78. g/mol Grams (g)
- 300 C
- Room Temperature
- Aluminium Hydroxide
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Medicine Grade
- Aluminum hydroxide is used for the relief of heartburn, sour stomach, and peptic ulcer pain and to promote the healing of peptic ulcers
- White amorphous powder
Aluminium hydroxide is one of our top-quality products which we produce, export, distribute, trade and supply in Gujarat, India. It is manufactured under GMP with regulatory support. Our professionals safely package this in a variety of packaging options that maintain its purity and effectiveness. This product is exported to African Countries, CIS Countries, LATAM countries, Gulf Countries, South East Asia countries, Central American Countries and European countries.
Aluminium Hydroxide Properties:
1) Synonyms: Hydrated alumina; Aluminum hydrate; Aluminum trihydrate; Alumina hydrate; Alumina trihydrate; ATH; Alhydrogel; Superfos; Amorphous alumina; Trihydrated Alumina; Amphogel; Aluminum (III) hydroxide; Trihydroxyaluminum;
2) CAS Number: 21645-51-2
3) Molecular Formula: Al(OH)3
4) Molecular Weight: 78.00
5) Density: 2.42 g/cm3
6) Melting Point: 300C (572F; 573 K)
7) Form: colloidal suspension
8) Color: White
9) Appearance: White amorphous powder
10) Density: 2.42 g/cm3
Introduction of product:
Heartburn, acid reflux, and indigestion are all symptoms that aluminum hydroxide eases. An antacid is made from aluminum hydroxide, an inorganic salt. The compound operates by neutralizing hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
How does it work:
An aluminum hydroxide is an inorganic salt used as an antacid. This basic compound makes gastric secretions less acidic by neutralizing hydrochloric acid. Increasing the pH may inhibit pepsin's action. A rise in bicarbonate ions and prostaglandins has also been shown to confer cytoprotective effects
Applications Or where it is used:
Peptic ulcer pain, sour stomach pain, and heartburn can be relieved by aluminum hydroxide. It can also be used to promote healing of peptic ulcers.
Aluminium hydroxide is almost exclusively made using the Bayer process, which consists of dissolving bauxite in sodium hydroxide at temperatures as high as 270 C (518 F). In order to produce aluminium hydroxide from sodium aluminate, the waste solid, bauxite tailings, is removed.
How to use:
Both aluminum oxide and magnesium oxide act as antacids, relieving heartburn, acid indigestion, and upset stomach. These medications may be used to treat symptoms associated with peptic ulcers, gastritis, esophagitis, hemiparesis, or too much acid in the stomach (gastric hyperacidity).
Dosage Considerations Should be Given as Follows:
5-30 mL orally between meals and at bedtime or as suggested
Peptic Ulcer Disease
5-30 mL between meals and at bedtime or as suggested
Adult: 300-600 mg orally 3 times/day between meals and at bedtime
Pediatric: 50-150 mg/kg/day orally divided every 4 to 6 hours; titrate dose to keep phosphorus within normal range
Some of the common side effects or health problems are:
- Low blood phosphates (hypophosphatemia)
- Milk-alkali syndrome
- Rebound hyperacidity
- Softening of the bones
- Chalky taste
- Constipation (this could lead to hemorrhoids or bowel obstruction)
- Fecal impaction
- Stomach cramps
Some serious side effects of aluminum hydroxide are as follows:
- Black/tarry stools
- Stomach/abdominal pain
- Mental/mood changes
- Pain with urination
The information in this document does not cover all the possible side effects. Further information regarding side effects can be obtained from your physician.
1) Aluminum hydroxide is present in this medication. You should not take AlternaGEL, Amphojel, or Nephrox if you are allergic to aluminum hydroxide.
2) Children should not have access to this product. If you overdose, contact Poison Control or go to the nearest hospital.
Contraindications: Hypersensitivity to aluminum salts
1) Renal failure patients may develop aluminum toxicity.
2) Hyperphosphatemia (low blood phosphate level) is possible.
3) Caution should be used in patients with heart failure, cirrhosis, edema, or kidney failure.
4) Binds calcium when given together.
5) Those who are elderly are at risk of fecal impaction.
6) Patients who have recently suffered massive gastrointestinal hemorrhages should be treated with caution.
Pregnancy and Lactation:
In pregnancy, aluminum hydroxide should only be used if benefits outweigh risks. Research on animals indicates a risk, but studies on humans are lacking or have not been conducted.
- Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25kgs drum pack
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GMP and ISO certificate
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road, Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India