- 1135 g/mol
- Dry Place
- 1541.2±60.0 °C at 760 mmHg
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Medicine Grade
This compound is produced from starch by enzymatic conversion. We have carved a niche in the market as a prime organization engaged in offering our clients Beta-Cyclodextrin. This compound is used in food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries, as well as agriculture and environmental engineering. This compound is a soluble dietary fiber used as an ingredient in commercial food products. Beta-Cyclodextrin enhances drug permeability through mucosal tissues. This compound can reduce blood sugar peaks following a high-starch meal.
Specifications of Beta Cyclodextrin:
- Product Name : Beta-Cyclodextrin
- Molecular Formula : C42H70O35
- Formula Weight : 1134.98
- Form : Powder
- Color : White
- Water Solubility : Soluble in water and ammonium hydroxide.
- Stability : Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi Vadodara Gujarat India +918037400111