- 504.59 Grams (g)
- Betamethasone Dipropionate
It is a synthetic glucocorticoid with metabolic, immunosuppressive and anti-inflammatory actions. We have a team of proficient and dexterous workforce, helps us in offering Betamethasone Dipropionate. This compound binds to specific intracellular glucocorticoid receptors and subsequently binds to DNA to modify gene expression. This medications is used for relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses. Betamethasone Dipropionate is effective for the treatment of edocrine disorders, rheumatic disorders, collagen diseases, dermatological diseases, allergic states, ophthalmic diseases andrespiratory diseases.
- Product Name: betamethasone dipropionate
- Synonyms:Diprolene; 9±-Fluoro-16²-methyl-11²,17±,21-trihydroxy-1,4-pregnadiene-3,20-dione 17,21-dipropionate
- CAS Number:5593-20-4.
- Molecular Formula: C28H37FO7
- Molecular Weight: 504.59
- Density:1.2 g/cm3
- Boiling Point: 603.2° C
- Melting Point: 175-178°C
- Form: Solid
- Color :White
Used for the long-termprevention of bronchospasm in patients with asthma.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi Vadodara Gujarat India +918037400111