Price And Quantity
- 16000.00 - 18000.00 INR
- 16000 INR
- Not Available
- Not Available
- 441.52 Grams (g)
- 5 Years
- Room Temperature
- 1.2 - 7.5
- >20 mg/mL in DMSO
- Not Available
- bisoprolol fumarate
- Bisoprolol Fumarate(Â±)-1-[4-[[2-(1-Methylethoxy)ethoxy]methyl]phenoxy]-3-[(1-methylethyl)amino]-2-propanol(E)-2 butenedioate (2:1) (salt).
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Medicine Grade
- Bisoprolol is used with or without other medications to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems. This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as beta blockers.
Bisoprolol Fumarate and Intermediates of Bisoprolol Fumarate in our range are manufactured under GMP site with all types of regulatory supports. We, the manufacturing company supplies it not only in Indian states, but different countries as well.
Bisoprolol Fumarate Properties:
- CAS No.: 104344-23-2
- Formula: C18H31NO4.C4H4O4
- Molecular Weight: 441.52
- Synonyms:(+-)-1-(p-((2-Isopropoxyethoxy)methyl)phenoxy)-3-isopropylamino-2-propanol hemifumarate; Monocor;Soprol;2-Propanol, 1-(4-((2-(1-methylethoxy)ethoxy)methyl)phenoxy)-3-((1-methylethyl)amino)-, (+-)-, (E)-2-butenedioate (2:1) (salt); Bisoprolol hemifumarate;2-Propanol,1-[4-[[2-(1-methylethoxy)ethoxy]- methyl]phenoxy]-3-[(1-methylethyl)amino]-,(2E)-2-butenedioate (2:1) (salt);but-2-enedioic acid; 1-(propan-2-ylamino)-3-[4-(2-propan-2-yloxyethoxymethyl)phenoxy]propan-2-ol;Concor
- Density: 1.033 g/cm3
- Melting Point: 100 °C
- Boiling Point: 445 °C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 222.9 °C
- Solubility: >20 mg/mL in DMSO
- Appearance: White to off-white powder
Beta-1 adrenergic blockers like bisoprolol are prescribed to prevent myocardial infarction, protect against heart failure, and treat mild to moderate hypertension.
How does it work:
A beta blocker such as bisoprolol is a type of medicine. Like other beta blockers, bisoprolol blocks some nerve impulses in the body, especially those that affect your heart. As a result, your heart rate goes down and your blood is easier to pump.
Applications. Or where it is used:
It is used in combination with or without other medications in the treatment of high blood pressure (hypertension). Managing high blood pressure reduces the risk of strokes, heart attacks and kidney disease.
Distillation can be used to purify bisoprolol. Crystallisation is another option for purifying bisoprolol base. Bisoprolol base and fumaric acid may be reacted to form bisoprolol fumarate. In one embodiment, the process consists of converting bisoprolol fumarate to bisoprolol base.
How to use:
Bisoprolol Fumarate 5 Mg Tablet Beta-Blocker must be taken by mouth with or without food, in dosage recommended by your doctor.
Dosage of usage:
Adult dosage (ages 18–64 years)
- Typical starting dosage: 5 mg taken once per day.
- Dosage increases: The doctor may increase your dose to 10 mg once daily if you don't respond to that dose.
- Maximum dosage: 20 mg per day.
Child dosage (ages 0–17 years)
- We don't know the best dosage for this age group.
Senior dosage (ages 65 years and older)
- The organs in your body (such as the kidneys or liver) may no longer function as well as they used to. This allows the drug to stay in your body longer. It is possible for your doctor to begin with a lower dose.
Special dosage considerations
- For people with asthma or respiratory disease: Bisoprolol is likely to begin with 2.5 mg daily and be gradually increased. An excessive dosage of bisoprolol may affect your lungs in addition to your heart.
- For people with kidney problems: To begin with, your doctor may prescribe you 2.5 mg of bisoprolol daily. Increases in dosage will be carefully monitored by your doctor.
- For people with liver problems: You may be prescribed bisoprolol 2.5 mg twice a day by your doctor. It is important to talk to your doctor before increasing your dosage.
Common side effects include:
- Upper respiratory infection
- Slow, irregular heartbeats
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Sore throat
- Sinus infection (sinusitis)
- Joint pain
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Shortness of breath
- Lightheadedness upon standing
- Spinning sensation (vertigo)
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Increased urination
- Ringing in your ears
- Restless feeling
- Muscle pain
- Itching or skin rash
- Loss of interest in sex
Less common side effects include:
- Cold extremities
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
Rare but serious side effects include:
- Blue fingers/toes
- Trouble breathing
- Very slow heartbeat
- Severe dizziness
- Mental/mood changes
Other side effects include:
- Mask symptoms of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
- Decreased exercise tolerance
- Raynaud's phenomenon
- Aggravate congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Decrease HDL
- May increase triglyceride levels and insulin resistance
Warnings and precautions while using this product:
Bisoprolol is the active ingredient in this medication. Please avoid taking medication if you are allergic to the drug's ingredients, including bisoprolol.
Keep away from children. Contact the Poison Control Center if you overdose.
Sinus bradycardia, 2°/3° heart block, hypersensitivity, sick sinus syndrome without permanent pacemaker, cardiogenic shock, overt cardiac failure
Effects of Drug Abuse
Avoid chronic use; might cause laxative dependence
Pregnancy and Lactation
Pregnant women should use bisoprolol with caution when benefits outweigh risks.
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Drum packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GMP and ISO
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India