Price And Quantity
- 25 kg
- 1900.00 - 2500.00 INR
- 2000 INR
- Dry Place
- 234 - 235
- stickiness during spray
- 6 Months
- 5.5 to 8.0
- range of pH (5.5 to 8.0)
- MUXF carbohydrate moiety of bromelain M0XF(3) CHEBI:53469 alpha-L-Fucp-(1->3)-[alpha-D-Manp-(1->6)-[beta-D-Xylp-(1->2)]-beta-D-Manp-(1->4)-beta-D-GlcpNAc-(1->4)]-D-GlcpNAc More..
- 1026.9 g/mol Kilograms (kg)
- Water Soluble
- Bromelain Powder
- ananase;bromelains;CATHEPSIN B1;CATHEPSIN B (LIVER);BroMelain topical;Bromelain Powder 1200gdu/G;Bromelain Joyce;e.c.220.127.116.11
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Medicine Grade
- People use bromelain topically, to remove dead skin from burns, and orally, to reduce inflammation and swelling Ã¢ÂÂ particularly of the nasal passages. Bromelain is also used as a digestive aid, for osteoarthritis, and to reduce soreness in aching muscles
- Light Cream to Beige Free Flowing Powder
Bromelain manufactured in Gujarat, India, based company under GMP site with all types of regulatory supports is safely packaged in diverse packaging options and supplied to CIS Countries, LATAM countries, Gulf Countries, South East Asia countries, African Countries, Central American Countries and European countries
- CAS Number:9001-00-7
- Deleted CAS:9015-70-7, 37187-68-1
- Synonyms: Ananase; Bromelase; Bromelin; Debridase; Extranase; Pinase; Pineappleenzyme; Traumanase
- Solubility: It is water soluble and insoluble in ethanol, ethyl ether and chloroform
- Appearance: Yellow to beige crystalline powder
- Available Forms: Powder
Introduction of product:
Fresh pineapple stems contain bromelain, an enzyme extract that is present in the entire fruit. Folk medicine has used the extract for centuries. This component is used as a cosmetic ingredient, a topical medication, and a meat tenderizer.
How does it work:
There is evidence that bromelain activates chemical reactions in the body that fight pain and swelling (inflammation). Bromelain also contains chemicals that reduce tumor cell growth, as well as slow down blood clotting.
Applications Or where it is used:
Among the benefits of bromelain are treatment of angina pectoris, surgical trauma, bronchitis, sinusitis and the enhancement of drug absorption, especially antibiotics. Other benefits include the relief from diarrhea, osteoarthritis and various cardiovascular disorders.
Bromelain is an enzyme found in pineapple juice and the stems of pineapples. Sometimes it is used as medicine. The use of bromelain to soothe pain, muscle soreness, burns, and other conditions has not been well studied.
Bromelain is mainly extracted from pineapple stems via centrifugation, ultrafiltration, and lyophilization. Pineapple fruit bromelain binds to a variety of proteins.
How to use:
Gelatin digesting units (GDUs) per gram are used to measure bromelain. A serving of 80–400 milligrams is taken two to three times daily. Bromelain may be prescribed with meals to assist digestion or to reduce inflammation when taken on an empty stomach.
Dosage of usage:
For oral consumption, bromelain comes as pills or tablets. There is also a topical cream available. In spite of the fact that it's extracted from pineapple, eating pineapple or drinking pineapple juice doesn't provide a sufficient amount.
Bromelain should be used in consultation with your doctor and in accordance with directions provided.
Gelatin digesting units (GDUs) per gram are used to measure bromelain. It is typically administered 1 to 3 times a day, at dosages ranging from 80 to 400 milligrams per serving. In order to reduce inflammation, your doctor may recommend that you take bromelain with meals.
Some mild side effects include:
Bromelain should not be used if you take blood thinners, such as Warfarin, Pradaxa, etc. Bromelain has an antiplatelet effect on blood, which could increase the risk of bleeding excessively. Therefore, it's important to avoid using bromelain before and after surgery.
Warnings and precautions while using this product:
When taken by mouth: If taken appropriately by mouth, bromelain could be safe for most people. Bromelain may cause some side effects, such as diarrhea and stomach issues. People who have other allergies may also experience allergic reactions to bromelain.
Medications and supplements may interact. A health care provider should supervise you while you take these medications. Bromelain should not be taken more than eight to ten days straight.
- Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 kg HDPE Drum
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GMP and ISO
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India