- 25.00 - 50.00 INR
- Keep away from moisture
- 194.227 Grams (g)
- Colorless, Crystalline Powder
- CAS ID: 94-26-8
- Synonyms: Butyl 4-hydroxybenzoate 94-26-8, Butyl p-hydroxybenzoate
- Molecular Formula: C11H14O3
- Molecular Weight: 194.23
- Melting point: 68 to 69 C
- Boiling Point: 156.00 to 157.00 C
- Solubility: Slightly soluble
- Appearance: Colorless, odorless, crystalline powder
How does it work:
Colourless and odourless, parabens have no smell or color. They are practically pH neutral. The compounds exert a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity over a wide pH range, although they are most effective against moulds and yeasts. Preservative ingredients called parabens are found in cosmetic, personal hygiene, food, and pharmaceutical products. It prevents fungi, bacteria, and yeast from growing, which can lead to the spoilage of products.
Applications Or where it is used:
A variety of cosmetic products contain this ingredient, including foundation, eye shadow, moisturizer/treatment for the face, anti-aging cream, and sunscreen. Some foods and drugs contain low-ionic strength solutions of this preservative.
How to use:
Cosmetics and skin care products such as sunscreen contain parabens as preservatives to prevent bacterial growth.
The reason parabens are used is because they are non-irritating and gentle. In addition, some people may be more prone to experiencing irritation as a result of any ingredient. The use of parabens is generally recommended for those with hypersensitive skin, such as those prone to eczema or dermatitis or those with broken skin. In addition, parabens are more likely to irritate the skin if it is damaged, such as when you have a wound or cut. It is best to avoid parabens in areas of broken skin. There is also the possibility of an allergic reaction to parabens.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road, Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India