Price And Quantity
- 180 INR
- 180.00 - 190.00 INR
- Not Available
- 5 Years
- Pink Coloured Powder
- Not Available
- Room Temperature
- Not available
- 90 % <10 Microns
- 81.4084 GSM (gm/2)
- Calamine(pharmaceutical preparation)
- Cosmetic Grade
- This medication is used to relieve pain, itching, and discomfort from minor skin irritations such as poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac. It also helps to dry the oozing and weeping caused by irritation due to these plants.
- Pink Coloured powder
Calamine offered by our company, is a type of lotion which is mainly used to treat mild itchiness. This lotion may also help dry out skin irritation. It is applied on the skin as a cream or lotion. This is used to relieve the itching, pain, and discomfort of minor skin irritations. It is very much liked and appreciated by our people, in the market. This powder is very easy to use and safe too. This powder is very effective as well as economical to us
- CAS Number: 8011-96-9
- Molecular Weight: 81.4084
- Solubility: mixes
- Appearance: Pink powder
- Risk Codes: R36.
Introduction of product:
Calamine is a mild itchiness-treating medication, also known as calamine lotion. Various treatments may be considered, such as sunburn, insect bites, poison oak, poison ivy, etc. In calamine, zinc oxide is combined with 0.5% ferric oxide (Fe2O3).
How does it work:
Calamine, an anti-itch medicine, induces a cooling sensation when applied to the skin. Calamine also treats minor irritations that cause oozing or weeping.
The method comprises the steps of: putting calamine ore into a calciner so as to be calcinated for 3h at a temperature of 500-800DEG C, then leaving the ore to cool to room temperature naturally, thus obtaining forged calamine; Calamine ore is put into a calciner for 3 hours at 500-800 degrees Celsius and allowed to cool to room temperature. The next step is to pulverize the forged calamine in a pulverizer, and screening with a screen.
How to use:
The medication should only be applied topically. Please follow the package instructions or contact your doctor if you have questions. Shake well before using this bottle. Using a cotton pad, apply the medication to the skin and allow it to dry. If you have questions, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Ensure the medication isn't getting in your eyes, mouth, nose, or genital/anal areas. Flushing with quite a lot of water is advised if the medication does get into those areas.
If your condition doesn't improve or worsens within seven days, tell your doctor.
Dosage of usage:
If a doctor has prescribed Calamine (Topical), follow the instructions on the label exactly. Do not exceed recommended doses or usage periods.
- Wash the skin with soap and water before applying calamine topical and allow it to completely dry.
- Every time you use the lotion, shake it well before using it.
- Rub calamine topical directly on your skin and let it dry. A cotton ball can also be used to apply the medicine to your skin.
- You should wash your hands after applying medicine.
- A thin film may form on the skin as the calamine lotion dries. It is possible to cover the treated area with loose clothing, but calamine can stain any fabrics that come into contact with it.
Keep away from moisture and heat at room temperature. Keep out of the freezer and refrigerator.
The purpose of this medication has been determined to be more beneficial to you than the risk of side effects for your doctor. It is common for people using this medication to have no serious side effects.
Skin irritation is an unlikely side effect that should be reported as soon as possible to your doctor.
This drug rarely causes a very serious allergic reaction. You should seek medical attention immediately if you experience any of the following symptoms of an allergic reaction: severe dizziness, rash, itching/swelling, difficulty breathing.
Warnings and precautions while using this product:
Caution should be exercised if you are allergic to calamine topical. In case you have another medical condition, especially allergies, talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine.
Calamine topical is not known to harm unborn babies. While pregnant, don't use this lotion without a doctor's advice.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Bag packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GMP and ISO
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road, Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India