Price And Quantity
- 1400 INR
- 1400.00 - 1500.00 INR
- 766.4 C at 760 mmHg
- 5 Years
- Soluble in calcium Gluconate solution
- Not Available
- 320.26 Grams (g)
- Not Available
- Room Temperature
- Calcium D-Saccharate
- D-Glucaric acid,calcium salt, hydrate (1:1:4)
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Medicine Grade
- Calcium Saccharate is the calcium salt form of glucaric acid, a natural substance found in many fruits and vegetables, with potential anti-cancer property.
- A white odourless powder
Our company manufactures high-quality Calcium D-Saccharate at the GMO site in Gujarat, India. It is also where the product is safely packaged to retain its purity and effectiveness. Along with the Calcium D-Saccharate, a lot of Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients are supplied to LATAM countries, Central American Countries, Gulf Countries, South East Asia countries, African Countries, CIS Countries and European countries.
Calcium D-Saccharate Properties:
- CAS Number: 5793-89-5
- Superlist Name: Calcium D-saccharate tetrahydrate
- Formula: C6H8CaO8.4H2O
- Molecular Weight: 320.26
- Synonyms: D-Glucaricacid, calcium salt (1:1), tetrahydrate (9CI); Calcium D-saccharate tetrahydrate; Glucaric acid, calcium salt,tetrahydrate, D- (8CI)
- EINECS: 227-334-1
- Boiling Point: 766.4C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 431.2C
- Risk Codes: 36/37/38
- Safety: 26-36
Introduction of product:
It is the calcium salt of D-glucaric acid. Glucaric acid is an end product of D-glucuronic acid metabolism in mammals that is also found in fruits and vegetables with potential cancer-fighting properties.
How does it work:
Calcium D-glucarate may reduce estrogen levels, which may help with treatment of some hormone-dependent cancer cells. The effectiveness of calcium D-glucarate in preventing cancer in humans has not been adequately studied.
Applications Or where it is used:
Breast, prostate, and colon cancers are among the cancers associated with elevated beta-glucuronidase activity. Oral calcium-D-glucarate can also act as a lipid-lowering agent and modulate estrogen metabolism.
Calcium glucarate is a component of some fruits (apples, citrus fruits) and vegetables. Inhibits -glucuronidase, a phase II enzyme found in certain hormone-dependent cancers such as those of the colon, breast and prostate.
The procedure consists of two main steps: the preparation of potassium hydrogen-D-saccharate salt, followed by its reaction with calcium chloride at pH 7. Comparative studies have been conducted between the developed method and those used to prepare potassium salt.
Dosage of usage:
Calcium D-glucarate does not have a standard dose and further research is needed. A study published in the journal Chest in 2004 found that subjects were able to tolerate doses as low as 1.5 grams (g) a day.
Taking calcium D-glucarate for cancer prevention or any other health condition may not be advisable given the lack of clinical studies and information about dosage safety. Discuss it first with your healthcare provider if you are considering its use.
Calcium D-glucarate has not been extensively studied for side effects, but it is well tolerated in humans. Due to the lack of research, it should not be taken by women who are pregnant or nursing.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Drum pack
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GMP and ISO
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road, Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India