Price And Quantity
- 2500.00 - 3500.00 INR
- 3000 INR
- 461.8 g/mol Grams (g)
- NMT 0.50 %
- 1.2 to 1.8
- two and half Years
- NMT 20 ppm
- freely soluble in water, Practically insoluble in acetone & methylene chloride
- 542.1ÂºC at 760 mmHg
- Room Temperature
- 100 % passing through 40 mesh
- Cetirizine Dihydrochloride
- 2-[2-[4-[(4-chlorophenyl)-phenylmethyl]piperazin-1-yl]ethoxy]acetic acid;dihydrochloride
- Medicine Grade
- Cetirizine dihydrochloride is an antihistamine used to relieve allergy symptoms such as watery eyes, runny nose, itching eyes/nose, sneezing, hives, and itching.Cetirizine is also used to treat itching and redness caused by hives.
- white or almost white powder
Shreeji Pharma International, a Gujarat based company manufactures Cetirizine dihydrochloride with all types of regulatory supports. Globally, Shrieji Pharma International exports Cetirizine dihydrochloride to countries such as Latin American countries, Central American nations, Gulf Countries, South East Asia Countries, African Nations, CIS Nations and European nations.
Cetirizine dihydrochloride Properties:
- CAS NO: 83881-52-1
- Density: 1.237 g/cm3
- Boiling Point: 542.1ºC at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 281.6ºC
- Melting Point: 110-115ºC
- Appearance : A 5% w/v solution(solution S)in water is not more intensely
- Solubility: H2O: soluble5mg/mL, clear
- Color/Form: white to beige
- HS Code: 2933599090
- Molecular Formula: C21H27Cl3N2O3
Introduction of product:
Antihistamine cetirizine dihydrochloride relieves the symptoms of allergy such as watery eyes, a runny nose, itching eyes/nose and hives. It blocks the release of a chemical substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction.
How does it work:
Cetirizine is used to treat hay fever (allergic reactions to pollen or dust) and allergies to other substances (such as dust mites, animal dander, cockroaches, and molds). There’s sneezing, runny nose, red, itchy, watery eyes, and itchiness of the nose or throat among the symptoms. Hives can also be treated with cetirizine if they cause itching and redness. Hives and other allergic skin reactions are not prevented by cetirizine. Cetirizine belongs to a class of medications called antihistamines. The drug works by blocking histamine, a chemical responsible for allergies.
How to use:
The drug is available as a tablet, chewable tablet, extended release tablet, and syrup (liquid). Once a day, either with or without food, it is usually taken. Every day, take cetirizine around the same time. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have questions about the instructions on your package label. Follow the directions on the package for taking cetirizine. It should not be taken in more or less quantity, or more often than recommended by your doctor or on the package label.
Dosage of usage:
Cetirizine can be taken by adults and children ages 6 and older. An adult under 65 years of age and a child aged 6 or older usually take one 10-milligram (mg) dose per day.
The cetirizine belongs to the second generation of antihistamines. The side effects of cetirizine are less likely to cause dangerous drowsiness, dry mouth, blurred vision, or overheating than first-generation antihistamines. Cetirizine interferes with sleep, can cause excessive tiredness, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and stomach pain.
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Drum packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GMP / ISO
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India