Price And Quantity
- 240 INR
- 200.00 - 250.00 INR
- not available
- Miscible in water
- 505.45 Grams (g)
- NMT 0.5 %
- 2-3 Years
- Room Temperature
- No Smell
- not available
- CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Medicine Grade
- It is a disinfectant and antiseptic that is used for skin disinfection before surgery and to sterilize surgical instruments. It is also used in cosmetics and pharmaceutical product.It is used as a skin cleanser for surgical scrubs, as a cleanser for skin wounds, for preoperative skin preparation, and for germicidal hand rinses.
- white powder
We manufacture, export, distribute, trade and supply high-quality Chlorhexidine in Gujarat, India. We offer a wide range of packaging options that maintain its purity and effectiveness. Chlorhexidine is produced by Shreeji Pharma International, a leading manufacturer, exporter, distributor, and supplier in Gujarat, India. Regulatory support is provided to all products manufactured & provided by the company. We export chlorhexidine primarily to Gulf, South East Asia, African, and CIS countries, and even to countries in Latin America, Central America, and even Europe, which is a growing market for us.
- Cas No. 55-56-1
- EINECS: 223-026-6
- Molecular Weight: 505.45
- Molecular Formula : C22H30Cl2N10
- Appearance: white powder
- Boiling Point: 641.45°C
- Melting Point: 134-136 °C (lit.)
Introduction of product:
Chlorhexidine is an antimicrobial biguanide that is used as an antiseptic and as an antibiotic in the treatment of oral inflammation. As an antiseptic, it is one of the most common solutions available today for skin and mucous membranes. It consists of two 4-chlorophenyl rings and two biguanide groups linked to a central hexamethylene chain, constituting a catalytic bis-guanide.
Chryxidine is a disinfectant and antiseptic used for disinfecting skin before surgery as well as to sterilize surgical instruments. Healthcare providers may use this product to disinfect their hands as well as the skin of patients. It is also used as a navel treatment, eye and udder wash, surgical scrub and sterilization material. It is used in wound healing, at catheterization sites, in dental applications, and as a cleaning agent for surgical scrubs. The antibacterial agent is used in preventive dentistry to control gingivitis and plaque as well. This is an antiseptic agent that is different from an antibiotic that targets only specific classes of bacteria. Similarly, chlorhexidine would fit into the category of antiseptic agents such as bleach. The skin and other bodily surfaces can be cleaned with chlorhexidine instead of bleach.
How does it work:
According to its concentration, it can act both bacteriostatically (inhibits bacterial growth) as well as bacteriocidally (kills bacteria). Chlorhexidine kills by disrupting cellular membranes. A drug known as chlorhexidine is an antimicrobial. As a result, it reduces the amount of bacteria in the mouth, reducing swelling, redness, and bleeding with brushing. Surgical instruments are sterilized with chlorhexidine prior to surgery as a disinfectant and antiseptic. Healthcare providers may use this product to disinfect their hands as well as the skin of patients.
Applications Or where it is used:
Chlorhexidine is used as a disinfectant and antiseptic for cleaning the skin and sterilizing surgical instruments before surgery. The solution can be used both by the patient and by healthcare providers to disinfect their skin and hands. Disinfectants (to disinfect the skin and hands), cosmetics (additive to creams, toothpaste, deodorants, and antiperspirants), and pharmaceutical products contain chlorhexidine.
The use of chlorhexidine in endodontics has been replaced by sodium hypochlorite bleach in much of the developed world for root canal irrigation and intracanal dressing. In addition to using chlorhexidine gluconate for surgical scrubs, wound cleansing, and preoperative skin preparation, the chemical is also applied to the hands for germicidal purposes.
How to use:
- Adults—Use 15 milliliters (mL) of mouth wash for 30 seconds twice a day.
- Children up to 18 years of age—Use and dose is decided by the dentist or medical doctor.
- Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Drum packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GMP/ ISO
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India