Price And Quantity
- 725 INR
- 700.00 - 750.00 INR
- 48 Months
- 202.63 Grams (g)
- Room Temperature
- NMT 1.0 %
- Not available
- soluble in water
- not available
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Cosmetic Grade
- Chlorphenesin is used in the formulation of aftershave lotions, bath products, cleansing products, deodorants, hair conditioners, makeup, skin care products, personal cleanliness products, and shampoos. It is commonly found in hair products, moisturisers, toners, foundations, anti-ageing creams and mascaras. Chlorphenesin is popular in the cosmetic industry because of its anti-fungal properties.
- white to off-white crystalline powder
Chlorphenesin is offered in high quality at our company. We are known for manufacturing, exporting, distributing, and trading Chlorphenesin in Gujarat, India.
- CAS No.104-29-0
- EINECS(EC#) 203-192-6
- Molecular Weight: 202.634
- Molecular Formula: C9H11ClO3
- Density: 1.317
- Melting Point: 77-79
- Boiling Point: 369.5Cat760mmHg
- Flash Point: 177.2C
- Appearance: white to off-white crystalline powder
- Solubility: Slightly soluble in water.
Introduction of product:
A chlorphenesin is a glycerol in which a 4-chlorophenyl group replaces the hydrogen of one of the primary hydroxy groups. Infections of the cutaneous and vaginal system can be treated with its antifungal and antibacterial properties. 1-carbamate is a skeletal muscle relaxant that is used for treating painful muscle spasms. The drug is a muscle relaxant, antibacterial and antifungal.
Chlorphenesin carbamate (Maolate, Musil) relaxes muscles centrally and is commonly used to treat muscle pain and spasms. Chlorphenesin can also function as a cosmetic biocide, meaning it prevents microorganisms from growing on the skin and thus reduces or prevents bad odors.
How does it work:
The chemical chlorphenesin acts as a preservative and cosmetic biocide and reduces the growth of microorganisms. Moreover, chlorphenesin is also an effective cosmetic biocide because it inhibits the growth of microorganisms on the skin, which helps reduce or prevent odors as well.
Applications Or where it is used:
As an additive in cosmetics and personal care products, chlorphenesin appears as an ingredient in aftershave lotions, bath products, cleansers, deodorants, hair conditioners, cosmetics, skin care products, and shampoos. This ingredient is used in products such as hair creams, moisturizers, toners, makeup, anti-aging creams and mascaras. Antifungal properties make chlorphenesin popular in the cosmetic industry.
How to use:
Chlorphenesin should be taken exactly as directed by your doctor. Whether you are a pharmacist, nurse, or doctor, ask your professional for assistance if you do not understand the instructions. Each dose should be taken with a full glass of water.
Take chlorphenesin no longer and seek emergency medical attention if you experience an allergic reaction. Some side effects may be less serious. If you experience drowsiness, dizziness, insomnia, nausea, upset stomach, confusion, headache or nervousness, continue taking chlorphenesin and talk to your doctor.
- Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- drum pack
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road, Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India