- 25.00 - 50.00 INR
- Room Temperature
- 195.5-197 C
- 569 C at 760 mmHg
- Clobetasol Propionate
- Pregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione,21-chloro-9-fluoro-11b,17-dihydroxy-16b-methyl-,17-propionate (8CI);21-Chloro-21-deoxybetamethasone 17-propionate;CCl 4725;CGP 9555;Clobederm;Clobesol;Clobetasol 17-propionate;Clobex;Dermoval;Dermovate;Dermoxinale;GR 2/925;Karison;Olux;Skin Cap;Temovate;Pregna-1,4-diene-3,20-dione,21-chloro-9-fluoro-11-hydroxy-16-methyl-17-(1-oxopropoxy)-, (11b,16b)-;
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Medicine Grade
- Clobetasol Propionate is utilized for skin related problems including eczema, psoriasis, herpes labialis, & lichen sclerosus. It is applied to the affected area as a cream by gently massaging it. This compound has chemical formula C25H32CIFO5 and molar mass of 466.97 g/mol. It is a derivative of prednisolone having high glucocorticoid & low mineralocorticoid activity. This medication is highly appreciated as it rapidly gets absorbed from the skin
- White crystalline powder
Clobetasol Propionate is made of clobetasol and propionic acid. Compared with mineralocorticoid receptors, clobetasol propionate has a higher specificity for glucocorticoid receptors.
It works by preventing the body's extreme immune response. In response to a calmer immune response, the scaly, itchy rash will lessen. Plaques may crack and bleed in more severe cases of psoriasis.
- CAS No.: 25122-46-7
- Formula: C25H32ClFO5
- Molecular Weight: 466.97
- EINECS: 246-634-3
- Density: 1.28 g/cm3
- Melting Point: 195.5-197 C
- Boiling Point: 569 C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 297.9 C
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
Applications Or where it is used:
It is used to treat skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, allergies, and rashes. This medication reduces swelling, itching, and redness associated with these types of conditions. This is a super strong corticosteroid with high potency.
Dosage of usage:
Adults, Adolescents, and Children 12 years and older:
Twice a day, apply a thin layer to the affected skin areas. Dosage should not exceed 50 grams per week for more than two consecutive weeks.
Clobetasol commonly causes burning, itching, and irritation when applied to the skin. It may take a few days or a couple of weeks for these effects to disappear. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if they're severe or don't go away.
Warnings and precautions while using this product:
The use of this medicine on the face, groin, and underarms, or if your skin is thinning, should be under your doctor's supervision. The directions for using this cream, foam, gel, lotion, ointment, or spray will be on the packaging. Always wash your hands well before using it.
- Cash Advance (CA) Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1000 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Western Europe Australia Central America Eastern Europe Middle East South America Asia North America Africa