- 345.417 g/mol g·mol−1
- Esomeprazole EC Pellets
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Medicine Grade
CAS No.: 119141-88-7
Molecular Formula: C17H19N3O3S
EINECS No.: 201-212-8
Type: Anesthetic Agents, Anti-Allergic Agents, Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Agents, Antidote, Antipyretic Analgesics and NSAIDs, Blood System Agents, Disinfectant and Preservatives, Gastrointestinal Agents, Endocrine System Agents, Immune Function Agents, Respiratory System Agents
Grade Standard: Food Grade, Medicine Grade
Purity: 99.0% min
Appearance: White or off white powder
Packaging & Delivery:
- Packaging Detail: 25kg/drum
- Delivery Detail: Within 7-10 workdays after receiving your deposit.
Esomeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI), indicated for the treatment of Dyspepsia, Peptic Ulcer Disease (PUD), gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
Esomeprazole EC Pellets are available in 8.5%, 15%, 22%, 22.5% strengths. These are in ready to fill form.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi Vadodara Gujarat India +918037400111