Price And Quantity
- 7000 to 8000 INR
- 25.00 - 50.00 INR
- Room Temperature
- Practically insoluble in water.Soluble in acetone.Slightly soluble in anhydrous ethanol.
- NMT 0.50%w/w
- NMT 20 ppm
- 446.5 Kilograms (kg)
- 3 to 5 Years
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Medicine Grade
- Praziquantel + pyrantel pamoate + febantel is an oral anthelmintic (dewormer) to kill tapeworms, roundworms, hookworms and whipworms in your dog.
- Synonyms: Bay Vh 5757; Rintal; [[2-[(Methoxyacetyl)amino]-4-(phenylthio)phenyl]carbonimidoyl]bis-carbamic Acid Dimethyl Ester
- CAS Number: 58306-30-2
- Molecular Formula: C20H22N4O6S
- Molecular Weight: 446.48
- Density:1.31 g/cm3
- Melting Point: 129-130 °C
- Melting Point:129-130 °C
- Form: Solid
- Solubility: insoluble in water
- Appearance: white to off-white solid
Our company has achieved a leading position in the market by offering Febantel. It is a colorless powder, insoluble in water and alcohol. We use optimum grade compound, sourced from trusted vendors to process this compound. The mode of action of this compound is via inhibition of fumarate reductase in the worm, thereby blocking glucose uptake. It is used to treat intestinal parasites such as whipworms, pinworms, aelurostrongylus, paragonimiasis, giardia, roundworms, hookworms, strongyles, and strongyloides in cats, rabbits, most reptiles, sheep, cattle, horses, dogs.
How does it work?
Fedantel fights parasitic nematodes, including whipworms. Animals quickly absorb and metabolize Febantel. In light of the available information, it appears that the parasite's metabolic energy is blocked, resulting in a breakdown in energy exchange and impaired glucose uptake.
Applications. Or where it is used
Praxiquantel phosphate, pyrantel pamoate, and febantel are oral anthelmintics (dewormers) used to treat dogs with roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms. It is possible to give tablets directly by mouth or to offer them in small amounts of food.
Dosage of usage
Praziquantel, pyrantel pamoate, and febantel are combined for the treatment of roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, and tapeworms in dogs. This drug combination has been approved by the FDA (Current Drug Administration). This drug can be prescribed and used by veterinarians to treat animals of different species as well as for other conditions under certain circumstances, according to the FDA. This drug may be an appropriate choice for your pet as discussed with your veterinarian.
- Any indian port
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Drum packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO GMP
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India