Price And Quantity
- 25.00 - 50.00 INR
- 3000 to 4000 INR
- Veterinary Raw Materials
- Animal Extract
- Horse, Dogs, Pets
- Room Temperature
- Name: Carbamicacid, N-[6-(phenylthio)-1H-benzimidazol-2-yl]-, methyl ester
- CAS No.: 43210-67-9
- Formula: C15H13N3O2S
- Molecular Weight: 299.35
- Deleted CAS: 53571-02-1
- Synonyms:Carbamicacid, [5-(phenylthio)-1H-benzimidazol-2-yl]-, methyl ester (9CI);2-(Methoxycarbonylamino)-5-(phenylthio)benzimidazole;Axilur;Fenbendazol;Fenbion;HOE 881;Methyl5-(phenylthio)-2-benzimidazolecarbamate;Methyl[5-(phenylthio)-1H-benzimidazol-2-yl]carbamate;Panacur;Safe-Guard;
- EINECS: 256-145-7
- Density: 1.4 g/cm3
- Melting Point: 233 C
- Appearance: Off-white solid
Fenbendazole is a broad spectrum benzimidazole anthelmintic used against gastrointestinal parasites including roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, the taenia species of tapeworms, pinworms, aelurostrongylus, paragonimiasis, strongylesand strongly ides and can be administered to sheep, cattle, horses, fish, dogs, cats, rabbits and seals. Drug interactions may occur if using bromsalan flukicides such as dibromsalan and tribromsalan. Abortions in cattle and death in sheep have been reported after using these medications together.
How does it work?
It blocks the formation of parasites by securing a binding with their beta-tubulin. Consequently, parasite cell formation stops and this process disturbs parasite energy formation, and this results in parasite death.
Fenbendazole inhibits cell division by binding to beta-tubulin in microtubules and disrupting microtubule formation. Parasites are unable to produce energy because of this disruption, which kills them by starving them.
Applications. Or where it is used
In humans, fenbendazole seems to be well tolerated after oral administration (single dose of up to 2,000 mg, followed by 500 mg/day). However, limited information is available for humans. Acute toxicity of fenbendazole is relatively low after oral administration.
How to use?
Fenbendazole is given to pets daily for three days, followed by an additional round in two to three weeks. To avoid gastrointestinal upset, give pet Fenbendazole with food.
Dogs and cats who take Fenbendazole can suffer from nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain. The effects of liver or kidney disease will worsen in pets with those conditions. Other side effects like rash, swelling of the skin, and hair loss are also observed in pets.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- drum packing
- Asia, Australia, Central America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America
- All India
- ISO 9000:2015 and DUNS certified.
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road, Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India