Price And Quantity
- 25.00 - 50.00 INR
- 400 to 500 INR
- Promote Nutrition
- 3 to 5 Years
- As per doctor
- After Food
- Room Temperature
Ferric Pyrophosphate Properties:
- Chemical Names: Iron(III) pyrophosphate; Iron pyrophosphate; 10058-44-3; Iron(3+) pyrophosphate; Tetrairon tris(pyrophosphate); Diphosphoric acid, iron(3+) salt; ferric diphosphate
- Molecular Formula: Fe4O21P6
- Molecular Weight: 745.202 g/mol
- IUPAC Name: iron(3+);phosphonato phosphate
- CAS Number: 10402-25-2
- Form: Dry Powder
Ferric Pyrophosphate, It is a water-insoluble fe-compound used to fortify infant cereals and chocolate-drink powders as it causes no organoleptic changes to the food vehicle. A fine free flowing, spray dried, powder. It is stable complex organic compound with high iron content. Buff White to dull reddish yellow colored powder.
Applications. Or where it is used?
An iron replacement product is ferric pyrophosphate. Foods contain iron, which you get through your diet. Iron helps your body make red blood cells, which transport oxygen throughout your body. Dialysis patients with chronic kidney disease are given ferric pyrophosphate to treat iron deficiency.
To develop anhydrous iron(III) pyrophosphate, a mixture of iron(III) metaphosphate and iron(III) phosphate is heated under oxygen and the stoichiometric ratio is 1:3. Iron(III) nitrate nonahydrate and phosphoric acid can be used to prepare the reactants.
- Bleeding around your dialysis vein access point
- Blue-colored skin, bulging purple-colored veins
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Light-headed feeling
- Pain or burning when you urinate
Common side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness
- muscle pain
- feeling short of breath
- swelling in your hands or feet
- weakness, tiredness
- pain in your back, arms, or legs
Warnings and precautions while using this product
Unborn babies may be harmed by ferric pyrophosphate. Prevent pregnancy while you are taking this medicine, and for at least two weeks after your last dose.
Use of this medicine may make breast-feeding unsafe. Find out if there is any risk from the procedure.
- Any indian port
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- drum packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO GMP
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road, Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India