Iron III-hydroxide Polymaltose Complex
Price And Quantity
- 350 INR
- 350.00 - 400.00 INR
- No Smell
- 270.30 Kilograms (kg)
- NMT 200 PPM
- 108.00 TO 110.00
- 100% THROUGH 80 MASH
- NMT 8% w/w.
- SOLUBLE IN WATER,INSOLUBLE IN ORGANIC SOLVENT
- 6.00 to 9.00 AT 27 DEGREE C
- 238.00 TO 239.00
- 3 Years
- Keep away from moisture
- Iron III
- folic acid or any of the other ingredients of this medicine listed in section 6.
- Iron III-hydroxide polymaltose complex // iron polymaltose
- Food Grade
- Iron(III)-hydroxide polymaltose complex is a medication used to treat iron deficiency / iron deficiency anemia and belongs to the group of oral iron preparations.
- With Water
- 32 to 34%
- BROWN TO BLACK FINE POWDER FREE FLOWING.
- Cool Temperature
Our company is known for manufacturing, exporting, distributing, trading and supplying IRON III-HYDROXIDE POLYMALTOSE COMPLEX in Gujarat, India. The company produces this product in a GMP facility with all types of regulatory support.
- Description: Brown, amorphous powder that is water soluble and easily dissolves in hot water (1 gm in 10 mL)
- Water Content (By KF): Not more than 05.00 % w/w
- Sodium Chloride: Not more than 6.40 % w/w
- Arsenic: Not more than 2 ppm
- Copper: Not more than 60 ppm
- Lead: Not more than 25 ppm
- Zinc: Not more than 150 ppm
Introduction Of Product:
In a stable complex, iron(III)-hydroxide polymaltose (IPC) is a solution of nonionic iron and polymaltose. There has been much debate recently regarding the effectiveness of IPC in treating iron deficiency anemia (IDA).
How Does It Work:
A medication for anemia called Iron Hydroxide Polymaltose. Your body gets a replenishment of iron. Iron plays a crucial role in the formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin, which is responsible for transferring oxygen throughout the body.
Applications Or Where It Is Used:
The iron(III)-hydroxide polymaltose complex is an iron supplement taken by mouth to treat iron deficiency and anemia.
How To Use:
Iron Hydroxide Polymaltose acts as a treatment for anemia caused by chronic kidney disease and iron deficiency anemia. An anti-anemic medication, Iron Hydrooxide Polymaltose replenishes iron stores in the body.
Dosage Of Usage:
Dose depends on the condition of every patient.
- Stomach upset
Warnings And Precautions While Using This Product:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If pregnant or breast-feeding women have enough iron stored in their bodies, iron is probably safe in doses under the appropriate upper intake level (UUL) of 45 mg per day of elemental iron. Intake levels lower than the ul have no harmful effects. High doses of iron are, however, likely dangerous when consumed orally. You should not take more than 45mg of elemental iron per day if you are not iron deficient. High doses can cause nausea and vomiting as well as preterm birth in some women. A high level of hemoglobin in the blood can result from excessive iron intake.
- any indian port
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- DRUM PACK
- Central America, North America, Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GMP / ISO
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India