Price And Quantity
- 400 INR
- 375.00 - 400.00 INR
- 1-5 Years
- Not more than 0.5 % w/w
- Room Temperature
- 120 - 140C approx
- Practically insoluble in water, soluble in ether, slightly soluble in boiling ethanol. A solution in light petroleum is opalescent
- 508.9 Grams (g)
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Cosmetic Grade
- It is frequently used in protective baby skin treatment and as a treatment for sore nipples in breastfeeding mothers. Lanolin is used commercially in many industrial products ranging from rust-proof coatings to lubricants. contaminants. Mineral contaminants include dirt, dust, sand and stones.
- A pale yellow ,coloured solid
Lanolin Anhydrous, provided by our company, is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations. This softens and moisturizes the skin and decreases itching and flaking. This medicine is also used mostly to protect the skin against irritation. Our product also provides effective relief from dry, cracked heels and rough feet. This medicine leaves feet feeling soft and smooth. This medicine should be taken as per your doctor's prescription.
Lanolin Anhydrous Properties:
- Physical Form: Powder
- Purity: 98%
- Grade: Cosmetic Grade
- Shelf Life3: 6 Months
- Melting Point: 40 centigrade
How Does It Work:
Dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin, as well as minor skin irritations (e.g., diaper rash, skin burns from radiation therapy) can be treated or prevented by using lanolin. They reduce itching and flaking by softening and moisturizing the skin.
Applications Or Where It Is Used:
Baby skin protection and sore nipples treatment are frequent uses of this type of cream. A wide range of industrial products including lubricants and rust-proof coatings use lanolin. There are many types of mineral contaminants, including dirt, dust, sand, and stones.
About 525% of the weight of freshly shorn wool is lanolin crude. Lanolin is obtained by washing wool in hot water with wool scouring detergent for removing dirt, wool grease, suint, and everything that is stuck to the wool.
How To Use:
You can rub in a tiny amount of lanolin topical to the affected area. Applied after each feeding, lanolin topical can relieve nipples that are sore. Lanolin topical is not necessary to wash off before breastfeeding again.
Dosage Of Usage:
Dry Skin - Apply it to affected skin as needed
Skin burning, redness, stinging or irritation
Warnings And Precautions While Using This Product:
Lanolin is present in this medication. In case of allergic reaction to Lanaphilic or Lan-O-Soothe, do not take these drugs. Keep away from children. Overdose victims should seek medical attention or contact a Poison Control center right away.
- any indian port
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- DRUM PACK
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road, Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India