Price And Quantity
- 8500.00 - 9500.00 INR
- 9000 INR
- Room Temperature
- 6.5 and 8.5
- Practically insoluble in water
- 206-270-8; 200-401-2; 206-271-3; 206-272-9
- 5 Years
- 290.83 g/mol Milligram (mg)
- Cosmetic Grade
- Lindane is used to treat scabies mites that attach themselves to the skin and lice small insects that attach themselves to the skin on the head or pubic area. Lindane is in a class of medications called scabicides and pediculicides. It works by killing lice and mites.
Lindane produced at Gujarat, India based GMP site is supplied all over India and exported to many countries worldwide.
- Formula: C6H6Cl6
- Molar mass: 290.83 g/mol
- CAS ID: 58-89-9
- Boiling point: 323 °C
- Elimination half-life: 18 hours
- Metabolism: Hepatic cytochrome P-450 oxygenase system
Introduction of product
The gamma-isomer of benzene hexachloride is lindane, a colorless to white solid, synthetic, crystalline, with a faint musty scent that emits toxic fumes upon decomposition. Insecticides like Lindane are often used for wood, lumber, and crops.
How does it work
Lice and scabies can be treated with lindane. A scabicide and pediculicide are a class of medications that includes Lindane. Lichens and mites are killed by it.
In order to make Lindane, BHC Technical (13%-26% Gamma) is dissolved in Xylene 5% solvent and then concentrated in the retort vessel. Resultant slurry from reverse centrifugation contains an extremely high percentage of Gamma Isomer.
How to use
To use lindane effectively, apply it to your dry skin to cover it from the neck down and rubbing it in thoroughly. Let lindane sit for at least eight hours, then wash it thoroughly.
Dosage of usage
Spread Lindane Lotion thinly over the skin starting at the neck. The average adult needs about one ounce. Over 2 ounces should not be prescribed to adults who are larger. Don't apply more than once. Rinse off in eight to twelve hours. Refrain from retreating.
Side effects are possible with Lindane. Symptoms that seem severe or that don't go away should be reported to your doctor:
- Skin rash
- Itching or burning skin
- Dry skin
- Numbness or tingling of the skin
- Hair loss
Warnings and precautions while using this product
You should not use any covering that does not breathe over the Lindane Lotion, such as diapers with plastic lining, plastic clothes, tight clothes, or blankets. Remove Lindane Lotion completely after 8 - 12 hours. It is never a good idea to leave Lindane Lotion on the skin overnight. Warm water can be used, but not hot water.
- Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- DRUMS PACK
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- ISO, GMP APPROVED
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India