Price And Quantity
- 5600 INR
- 5600.00 - 6000.00 INR
- No Smell
- 418.7 Â°C at 760 mmHg
- 171-173 Â°C
- 4 Years
- Room Temperature
- 100% particle less than 200 micron
- 299.79 Grams (g)
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Medicine Grade
- white crystalline powder
Metoclopramide Hydrochloride Properties:
- CAS No.: 2576-84-3
- Molecular Formula: C14H23Cl2N3O2
- Molecular Weight: 336.26
- IUPAC Name: 4-amino-5-chloro-N-[2-(diethylamino)ethyl]-2-methoxybenzamide;hydrochloride
- Synonyms: Dihydrochloride, Metoclopramide; Hydrochloride, Metoclopramide; Metaclopramide; Metoclopramide; Metoclopramide Dihydrochloride; Metoclopramide Hydrochloride; Metoclopramide Monohydrochloride; Metoclopramide Monohydrochloride, Monohydrate
- EINECS: 230-634-5
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Appearance: White solid
Metoclopramide hydrochloride is used for problems with the stomach and esophagus. In addition to treating and preventing nausea and vomiting, it can help people with delayed stomach emptying, and it may also be used to help with gastroesophageal reflux disease. The medication is also used to treat migraine headaches. Metoclopramide is in a class of medications called prokinetic agents. It speeds up the movement of food through the stomach and intestines.
Applications. Or where it is used:
It is used to treat nausea and vomiting related to surgery and chemotherapy. Diabetes patients with slow stomach emptying (gastroparesis) can also take it. Treatment for gastroparesis can reduce symptoms like nausea and vomiting, as well as stomach/abdominal fullness. Patients who have gastroesophageal reflux disease take Metoclopramide hydrochloride to treat heartburn and to speed the healing of ulcers and sores in the esophagus (tube that joins the mouth to the stomach). Metoclopramide can also be taken orally, and can be injected by your healthcare provider.
Metoclopramide hydrochloride is a substituted benzamide, a derivative of para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) that occurs structurally close to procainamide and has antiemetic and gastroprokinetic effects.
Dosage of usage:
Follow your doctor's instructions exactly when taking metoclopramide. Be sure to read and follow all prescription labels. Follow the instructions carefully.
Metoclopramide is usually injected into a muscle or infused into a vein. Metoclopramide oral is taken between 4 and 12 weeks as needed.
- When you experience an allergic reaction to metoclopramide, call your doctor right away
- Slow or jerky muscle movements, problems in balancing or walking;
- Anxiety, agitation, jittery feeling, trouble sleeping; swelling, high fever, fast or uneven heartbeats, tremors, sweating, confusion.
- Common metoclopramide side effects may include: feeling restless; feeling drowsy or tired; nausea; headache, confusion, etc.
- Sleep problems (insomnia)
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- drum pack
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India