Price And Quantity
- 3500.00 - 3700.00 INR
- 3600 INR
- Veterinary Raw Materials
- Oxfendazole is a broad spectrum benzimidazole anthelmintic. Its main use is for protecting livestock against roundworm, strongyles and pinworms. Oxfendazole is the sulfoxide metabolite of fenbendazole. Oxfendazole is an anthelmintic (wormer) compound used in veterinary practice.
- Cattle, Dogs, Pets
- 25 Kilogram(Kg)
- Room Temperature
Oxfendazole powder provided by us, is designed and manufactured by our skilled workers by making use of various chemicals. This medicine is mainly used in horses for the treatment of roundworms, pinworms, stomach worms and so on. This medicine has a role as an anti nematodal drug. This is safe to use. It protects livestock from roundworms. strongyles, and pinworm. This medicine should be given as per the prescribed dosage. This medicine can be easily purchased by our clients, as per their requirements, at nominal pricing.
- CAS No.: 53716-50-0
- Molecular Formula: C15H13N3O3S
- Molecular Weight: 315.347 g/mol
- Chemical Names: 53716-50-0; Fenbendazole sulfoxide; Synanthic; Systamex;
- EINECS: 258-714-5
- Density: 1.5 g/cm3
- Melting Point: 253 degree centigrade
How does it work:
This benzimidazole anthelmintic has a broad spectrum of activity. Most livestock owners use it to prevent roundworm, strongyles, and pinworms. Oxfendazole is the sulfuric metabolite of fenbendazole. It is an antihelmintic (wormer) compound seen in veterinary practice.
Dosage of usage:
Therapeutic dosages of pyrantel embonate and oxfendazole are equivalent to 13 mg/kg and 10 mg/kg per kilogram, respectively.
Intoxication symptoms include loss of appetite, nausea, vomit, diarrhea, fever, cramps, and convulsions following high oral doses. Additionally, hepatic and epicardial hemorraghe can occur.
Warnings and precautions while using this product:
Avoid direct skin contact. Handle the product without eating, drinking, or smoking. Wearing impervious rubber gloves and suitable protective clothing is highly recommended. Consult your doctor immediately if you accidentally ingest something. It is possible in humans to suffer from temporary blindness, nausea, and vomiting. Hands should be washed after use.
- mumbai port
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 1000 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Asia, Australia, Central America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America
- All India
- ISO, GMP
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road, Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India