Price And Quantity
- 1100.00 - 1300.00 INR
- 1150 INR
- Veterinary Raw Materials
- Animal Extract
- Oxyclozanide is an antiparasitic active ingredient used in veterinary medicine against internal parasites (mainly flukes) of livestock. It is not used against agricultural and household pests. It belongs to the chemical class of the salicylanilides.
- Cattle, Sheep, Goat
- 25 Kilogram(Kg)
- Room Temperature
Oxyclozanide offered by us, is used in veterinary medicine against internal parasites of livestock. It is not used against agricultural and household pests. This medicine is widely used for the treatment and control of fascioliasis in cattle, sheep, and goats. This medicine is very effective and safe to use. Our product is clinically tested under various parameters to ensure its high quality. This medicine is very economical and can be easily availed by our customers, at nominal pricing.
- Chemical Names: Oxyclozanide; 2277-92-1; Oxiclozanidum; Zanil; Oxyclozanid; Zanilox
- CAS No.: 2277-92-1
- Molecular Formula: C13H6Cl5NO3
- Molecular Weight: 401.445 g/mol
- EINECS: 218-904-0
- Density: 1.784 g/cm3
- Melting Point: 77-81 C
- Boiling Point: 446 C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 223.5 C
How does it work:
It is an antihelmintic salicylanilide. Fascioliasis is treated and controlled using it in domestic livestock, including cattle, sheep, and goats. It mainly works by uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation in flukes.
Applications. Or where it is used:
A veterinary medicine active ingredient known as oxyclozanide acts as an antiparasitic against livestock internal parasites (mainly flukes). Pests in agriculture and households are not affected by it. It belongs to the salicylanilides chemical class.
The preparation method includes these steps: nitrification, reduction, and condensation with 3,5,6-trichlorosalicylic acid to obtain oxyclozanide.
How to use:
An oxyclozanide dose of 13-15 mg/kg is usually adequate for treating mature flukes; however, repeated doses (15 mg/kg for 3) are sometimes required to treat immature flukes. Hence, the drug can control ruminant acute fascioliasis.
Dosage of usage:
A drench containing 10 to 15mg of oxyclozanide per kilogram can be administered. As per maximum dosage, cattle are given 100 ml and sheep and goats are given 20 ml. The dose should be tripled for acute fascioliasis in sheep.
1. Cattle & Buffalao: 33 ml/ 100 kg body weight.
2. Sheep & Goat: 10 ml up to 30 kg. body weight.
When sheep are given a dose of 30 mg/kg or more, diarrhea, depression, and weight loss can occur.
- mumbai port
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Australia, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, Central America, South America, Western Europe, Asia, North America
- ISO ,GMP