Price And Quantity
- 5500 INR
- 5500.00 - 6000.00 INR
- 556.5 ÃÂ°C at 760 mmHg
- 36 months Months
- 200-250 nm
- Room Temperature
- 174-176 ÃÂ°C
- No Smell
- Quetiapine fumarate is a weak acid with dissociation constant (pKa) 3.3 and 6.8 with moderate pH-dependent solubility, 94.3 mg/ml to 2.37 mg/ml at pH values from 1 to 9 reported.
- 883.10 GSM (gm/2)
- water soluble
- Quetiapine FUMARATE
- Ethanol,2-[2-(4-dibenzo[b,f][1,4]thiazepin-11-yl-1-piperazinyl)ethoxy]-,(2E)-2-butenedioate (2:1) (salt) (9CI);Ethanol, 2-[2-(4-dibenzo[b,f][1,4]thiazepin-11-yl-1-piperazinyl)ethoxy]-,(E)-2-butenedioate (2:1) (salt);Dibenzo[b,f][1,4]thiazepine, ethanol deriv.;ICI 204636;Quetiapine hemifumarate;Seroquel;ZD 5077;ZM204636
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Medicine Grade
- This medication is used to treat certain mental/mood conditions (such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, sudden episodes of mania or depression associated with bipolar disorder). Quetiapine is known as an anti-psychotic drug (atypical type).
- white crystalline solid
This drug belongs to a class of drugs known as antimicrobials. We are enlisted as one of the leading organizations, engaged in offering Quetiapine Fumarate. This medication is used to treat gingivitis, a gum disease that causes red, swollen, and easily bleeding gums. It works by decreasing the amount of bacteria in the mouth, helping to reduce swelling and redness of the gums and bleeding when you brush. It provides antimicrobial activity during oral rinsing. It is a disinfectant and topical anti-infective agent used also as mouthwash to prevent oral plaque.
This medication is used to treat certain mental/mood conditions (such as schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, sudden episodes of mania or depression associated with bipolar disorder). Quetiapine is known as an anti-psychotic drug (atypical type). It works by helping to restore the balance of certain natural substances (neurotransmitters) in the brain. This medication can decrease hallucinations and improve your concentration. It helps you to think more clearly and positively about yourself, feel less nervous, and take a more active part in everyday life. It may also improve your mood, sleep, appetite, and energy level. It can help prevent severe mood swings or decrease how often mood swings occur.
Quetiapine Fumarate Specifications
- CAS No.: 111974-72-2
- Molecular Formula: C46H54N6O8S2
- Molecular Weight: 883.10
- Synonyms: Ethanol,2-[2-(4-dibenzo[b,f][1,4]thiazepin-11-yl-1-piperazinyl)ethoxy]-,(2E)-2-butenedioate (2:1) (salt) (9CI);Ethanol, 2-[2-(4-dibenzo[b,f][1,4]thiazepin-11-yl-1-piperazinyl)ethoxy]-,(E)-2-butenedioate (2:1) (salt);Dibenzo[b,f][1,4]thiazepine, ethanol deriv.;ICI 204636;Quetiapine hemifumarate;Seroquel;ZD 5077;ZM204636;
- Melting Point: 174-176 °C
- Boiling Point: 556.5 °C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 290.4 °C
- Appearance: White crystalline solid
- Molar mass: 383.5099 g/mol
- Trade name: Seroquel, Temprolide
- Elimination half-life: 7 hours (parent compound); 9-12 hours (active metabolite, norquetiapine)
- Solubility in water: 3.29 mg/ml (20 °C)
How does it work
Quetiapine blocks the receptors in the brain that dopamine interacts with. It helps to control schizophrenia and manic depression symptoms by preventing excessive dopamine activity.
Applications Or where it is used
Some mental/mood conditions are treated with this medication, like episodes of mania and depression associated with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder). Quetiapine is an atypical antipsychotic (type).
The process involves preparation of quetiapine and/or its salts, including, quetiapine fumarate. Dibenzothiazepinone (dibenzo[bf][1,4]thiazepin-11(10H)-one) reacts with phosphorous oxychloride in the presence of triethylamine in an aromatic organic solvent like toluene or, xylene at reflux temperature in order to get an aromatic hydrocarbon solution of 11-chloro-dibenzo[bf][1,4]thiazepine. After that, 11-chloro-dibenzo[bf][1,4]thiazepine reacts with 2-(2-piperazin-1-ylethoxy)-ethanol to get quetiapine, following which, Compound I reacts with fumaric acid at high temperature to get quetiapine fumarate. The end-result is quetiapine fumarate which is widely used in pharmaceutical preparations.
How to use
The medication should be taken by mouth two to three times per day with or without food according to your doctor's instructions. The medication should be taken by mouth once each night at bedtime as directed by your doctor if you suffer from depression associated with bipolar disorder.
Below are some side effects
- Dizziness, feeling unsteady, or having trouble keeping your balance
- Joint pain, back pain, neck pain and ears pain
- Dry mouth
Warnings and precautions while using this product
Quetiapine should be taken with caution while you are taking it. Stay inside as much as possible, dress lightly in warm weather, avoid direct sunlight, and drink lots of water. Getting up too abruptly from a lying position can cause dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting while taking quetiapine.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- ISO ,GMP
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India