Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate
Price And Quantity
- 5600.00 - 5700.00 INR
- 5650 INR
- NMT 8 %
- 280 C
- not available
- Dry Place
- soluble in water
- NMT 10 ppm
- 478.33 Grams (g)
- between 5 and 6.5
- No Smell
- 5 to 15 mu
- 1-3 Years
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate
- Medicine Grade
- Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B, is a vitamin found in food and used as a dietary supplement. It is required by the body for cellular respiration. Food sources include eggs, green vegetables, milk and other dairy products, meat, mushrooms, and almonds.
- yellow or orange yellow , crystalline hygroscopic powder
This is a high quality riboflavin sodium phosphate that we are offering. Our company is a major manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler, trader, and supplier of Riboflavin sodium phosphate in Gujarat.
Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate Properties
- CAS Number: 130-40-5
- Molecular Weight: 478.33
- Molecular Formula: C17H20N4NaO9P
- Synonyms: Riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium, Riboflavin phosphate sodium
- Melting point: 280 C
- EINECS: 244-868-0
Introduction of product:
It is regarded as a ribitol phosphate. Riboflavin is its source. Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium is the phosphate sodium salt form of riboflavin, an essential micronutrient that is an integral part of natural vitamin B-complexes that promotes cell growth. Riboflavin is particularly abundant in eggs, lean meats, and milk. Riboflavin is also found in green vegetables. Riboflavin is added to grains and cereals in many countries, including the United States.
How does it work:
Riboflavin phosphate sodium is converted to flavin mononucleotide (FMN), 2 coenzymes, and flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD), which are required to increase energy by aiding in the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins and are required to form RBC and produce antibody. Most often used in skin care products and cosmetics, it is considered a skin conditioning agent and used for treating mild acne. It is FDA-approved.
Applications Or where it is used:
Two important coenzymes derived from this vitamin are flavin mononucleotide (FMN; also called riboflavin-5'-phosphoric acid) and flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD). Coenzymes are critical for the production of energy, cellular function, growth, and development, and metabolism of drugs and steroids. It treats keratoconus, an eye condition. Certain eye problems can be treated with it following eye surgery.
Dosage of usage:
Phorexa Viscous in a glass syringe containing sterile 1,46 mg/5 mg riboflavin 5'-phosphate in a 20% dextran ophthalmic solution for topical administration.
Allergic reactions consist of rash, blisters, hives, itching, swelling, or peeling skin, pain when breathing, talking or swallowing; unusual mouth swelling can affect you. Eyes are extremely irritated. An eye pain that is extremely painful. An unexpected change in eyesight.
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- drum packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- GMP/ ISO
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road, Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India