Price And Quantity
- 300.00 - 450.00 INR
- 350 INR
- 5 Years
- 10 ppm
- 3.5 micron
- Room Temperature
- 180.20 GSM (gm/2)
- Soluble in ethanol, ethyl ether, acetone and other organic solvents, slightly soluble in water.
- 95 - 98 degree
- 6.5 -7
- 0.05 %
- Sodium Propylparaben
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Cosmetic Grade
- 98 %
- colorless crystals or white powder
The Paropyl paraben is manufactured in Gujarat, India to ensure its quality, purity and effectiveness. The company exports this product to many countries worldwide.
Paropyl paraben properties:
- Chemical Names: Sodium propylparaben; Benzoic acid, 4-hydroxy-, propyl ester, sodium salt; Sodium propyl p-hydroxybenzoate; SCHEMBL37112; KSC574C7N; CTK4H4176
- Molecular Formula: C10H12NaO3
- Molecular Weight: 203.193 g/mol
- IUPAC Name: propyl 4-hydroxybenzoate;sodium
- Parent Compound: Propyl 4-hydroxybenzoate (CID 7175)
Introduction of product:
Propylparaben is a benzoate ester, more specifically the propyl ester of 4-hydroxybenzoic acid. Typically found in creams, lotions, shampoos, and bath products. It is also used as a food additive. A role for it is as an antifungal and antibacterial agent.
A natural component of plants and insects, propylparaben is created synthetically for cosmetic, pharmaceutical, and food use.
Dosage of usage:
Propyl paraben has been shown in human studies to harm tissues of reproductive organs in healthy male rats at daily dietary doses of up to 10 mg/kg.
Possible allergic reactions:
- Bumps and blisters
- Dry, scaly skin
- Swelling, tenderness, or burning
- Mumbai port
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Per Day
- 7 Days
- Free samples are available
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- GMP, ISO
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India